The ASME 2011 World Conference on Innovative Virtual Reality (WINVR2011) will be held June 27-29, 2011 in Milan, Italy. WINVR (The World Conference on INnovative Virtual Reality) 2011 will bring together international leaders from academia and industry to discuss state of the art research and practice in the use of Virtual Reality to solve industrial problems. The conference builds on the previous success of WinVR09 and WinVR10. Click here for the full programme.
Benefit from savings until 1 June!
Programme presentations on:
- Physically-based Simulation
- New Trends in VR
Virtual Engineering - VIRMAN'11
- VR and MR applications in Industry
- User Interaction
- Data visualization for system design
Education and Training in VR
- VR applications in Healthcare
- Experience Virtualization
- VR emerging applications
and . . .
- Laboratory Technical visits
- Networking Reception and Dinner
- Prof. Michitaka Hirose, University of Tokyo
“Second generation of VR technology and its applications”
- Amedeo Felisa, CEO, Ferrari
"Evolution of Virtual Prototyping experience in Ferrari"
- Prof. Roy Kalawsky, Loughborough University
"Grand Challenges for Virtual Reality"
Join us on the 27- 29 June 2011, Milan, Italy, for a
wide range of engineering professionals, from a range of specialist fields:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Computer Graphics Technicians
- Industrial Engineers
- Nuclear Engineers
- Aerospace Engineers
- Automotive Engineers
- Medical Scientists
- Ergonomics Specialists
- Specialists in Cultural Heritage and Historic Preservation
Debate the vital developments and issues on:
- the scientific and technological challenges
- barriers to developing virtual reality
- future trends and research focuses
- measurement and justification
- cost-benefit analysis of VR projects
- over 30 conference sessions - including technical visits and demonstrations
- Exhibition space with the latest solutions and tools
- Social and networking programme.
Corporate Sponsors, Exhibitors and Media Sponsors
| ASME Journal on Computing
and Information Science in Engineering
Papers submitted to the conference will be considered for publication
in the Journal on Computing and Information Science in Engineering.
Authors of recommended papers will be invited to submit their work
to the Journal's