|Is My Paper Journal Quality?
A Journal Quality Manuscript:
- Is interesting.
- Is original, making a unique, imaginative or innovative contribution
to the field.
- Contains a clear narrative from the introduction, through the
work carried out to a clear expression of substantial conclusions
- Is of sufficient significance and relevance to the gas turbine
industry that it will be referred to by other workers in the field
for years to come.
Read more in Quality_Review_Guidelines
Quality Manuscript Reviews Provide:
- A summary of the important points of the paper in one to five
sentences to indicate that the Reviewer actually understands the
- A statement of the significance, relevance and originality of
the research, or lack thereof.
- An critical evaluation of the methodology, accuracy and suitability
of the work.
- An evaluation of the quality of the presentation.
- An overall recommendation for or against conference presentation
and/or journal publication.
- Detailed reasons for the recommendation, whether it is favourable
- Clear statements of both necessary and suggested changes required
before conference presentation and/or journal publication.
Read more in Reviewer
for an overview of the Turbo Expo Technical Publication Process.