"Twin Cities Rail 2011"
The 5th annual ASME Rail Transportation Division, Fall Technical Conference (FTC) will be held in Minneapolis, MN, USA on Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2011. The conference is held in conjunction with the Railway Interchange 2011, which includes AREMA, RSI, REMSA, and RSSI. More information about the Railway Interchange 2011 can be found at www.railwayinterchange.org.
Papers will cover the subjects::
- Positive Train Control / Communications-Based Train Control
- High Speed Rail
- Track and Equipment Health Monitoring
- ECP Brakes
- Advanced Risk Reduction Data Analysis
- Passenger Equipment Crashworthiness
- Innovations in Tank Cars
- Heavy Axle Load Performance Issues
- Materials and Failure Analysis of Track and Equipment Components
- Locomotive and Freight Car Improvements
- New or Improved Mechanical Components
- Vehicle / Track Interaction
- System Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Infrastructure and Capacity Enhancements
A Conference Closing Reception will be held on Thursday evening at The Jackson Street Roundhouse, The Minnesota Transportation Museum. For more information visit: http://www.mtmuseum.org/.