The 20th Annual North American Waste-to-Energy Conference (NAWTEC20)
will take place in Portland, Maine, from April 23-25, 2012. Co-sponsored by the Energy Recovery Council (ERC), the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA), and in partnership with the Waste-to-Energy Research and Technology Council (WTERT) at Columbia University, the North American Waste-to-Energy Conference (NAWTEC) is widely recognized as the leading industry technical conference and trade show focusing on municipal waste-to-energy.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to reach the largest specialty group of professionals in North America dealing with municipal waste-to-energy, combustion engineering science, and emerging waste conversion & processing technologies.
Please submit abstracts on the following topics:
Advancing Waste-to-Energy through Research and Technology
- Combustion and Air Emissions Research and Technologies
- Thermal Treatment and Waste Combustion Technologies
- Advanced Air Emissions Control Technologies
Waste-to-Energy Contracts and Development Initiatives
- Economics, Creative Financing and Revenue Generation
- Expanding WTE Capacity: Models for WTE Project Development
- Developing and Renegotiating WTE contracts
- Tax Credits, Energy Legislation and the Politics of Waste-to-Energy
Waste-to-Energy: Sustainable Green Power and Waste Management
- U.S. and International WTE Facility Case Studies
- Ash Management and Metal Recovery Innovations
- Understanding Your Solid Waste Carbon Footprint
- Quantifying and Monetizing Greenhouse Gas Benefits of WTE
Improving WTE Plant Operations
- Managing and Streamlining Plant Operation
- Waste-to-Energy Health and Safety Initiatives
- Retrofits, Plant Upgrades, and Maintenance Issues
Please submit your 400 word abstract to
NAWTEC20 by November 7, 2011.
Please include contact information as well as a short biography of the
presenter highlighting career and presentation experience.