ASME Gas Turbine Chapter of India, supported by ASME International Gas Turbine Institute (IGTI), announces the ASME 2012 Gas Turbine India Conference to be held at Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach on December 1, 2012. If you are involved in the area of GT Design & Research, this conference will give you the unique opportunity to interact with experts in the gas turbine industry, as well as find out the latest methods and cutting-edge technology that can improve how gas turbines operate in the future. ASME is now accepting abstract submissions for technical papers for the ASME Gas Turbine India Conference.
Authors and presenters are invited to participate in this event to expand international cooperation and in depth understanding in the area of gas turbine research and development.
Technical categories covered at ASME Gas Turbine India Conference include:
- Internal Aerodynamics in Inlet Ducts
- Exit Ducts
- Turbine Cooling
- Secondary Air Systems & Seals
- Thermal Evaluation/Interaction with Structures
Structures & Dynamics
- Fatigue, Fracture & Life Prediction
- Aerodynamic Excitation & Damping
- Structural Mechanics & Vibration
- Bearing & Seal Dynamics
Gas Turbine System Operability & Performance
- GT/Combined-cycle Operability
- GT Health Monitoring & Diagnostics
The official language of the conference is English.