*Online registration is now available!
ALL Gas Turbine India Registrants Receive:
- Access to EVERY session in the Gas Turbine India Technical Conference
- CD Proceedings comprised of all papers published for GT India 2012
- Certificate of Completion for Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Admission to the Keynote Session and Exhibit Booths
- Complimentary Lunch and Coffee
***All registration fees are in Indian Rupees.
or Before Nov 2
The following may register at the discounted Member rate:
- ASME Members
- Point Contacts, Vanguard Chairs, Session Organizers
- Session Chairs & Session Vice Chairs
- IGTI Technical Committee Members
- Active Military
- Members of Reciprocating or Participating Organizations
- Cancellations made through November 3, 2012 will receive a full refund, less a Rs. 1,000 administration fee.
- Cancellations made between November 4, 2012 and November 24, 2012 will receive a full refund, less a Rs. 2,000 administration fee.
- No refunds will be granted after November 24, 2012. NO EXCEPTIONS. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
Free ASME Membership
Non-ASME members who pay a Nonmember registration fee and students who pay the student fee can receive a one-year ASME membership free. ASME will contact eligible registrants and invite them to join within 90 days after the conference. For more information about ASME membership visit ASME Membership.
If you have any questions regarding registration for the conference, please contact:
Office: +91 (0)124 4617719
Mobile: +91 8860558540